RemedyNow Now Hiring for Nurse Practitioner
NURSE PRACTITIONER | House Calls Are Back!
Family/Adult/Acute Care NP needed by an innovative health care company to provide on-demand home and office visits in the Greater Milwaukee Area, to evaluate patients of all ages for urgent care needs, wellness visits including annuals and school physicals. Preferred criteria include outpatient experience of more than 1 year. Rotating shifts, evenings, and weekends. Guaranteed competitive salary and fringe benefits to include paid time off, CME and malpractice insurance coverage.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]
- To conduct home and office visits on patient demand within 2 hours of receiving a web/app based or phone confirmed appointments.
- To chart, complete and maintain electronic health record.
- To conduct physical assessment, perform and interpret point of care diagnostic tests, diagnose and treat common conditions.
- To provide screenings, interventions, counseling, and prescribing medications as needed to patients in specific age categories.
- To conduct screening and phone consultation through video conferencing to triage and treat specific conditions deemed appropriate for video conferencing.
Qualifications for this position:
- Passion for the on-demand Home Visit Model of health care concept and vision
- Registered Nurse with a current state license Current state issued Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber license AND Nurse Practitioner certification (AANP) issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) OR Nurse Practitioner certification (ANCC) issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- BLS training
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task, initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously with collaboration with a physician
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently provide exceptional customer service experience through friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing appearance
Headquartered in Delafield, WI and serving the Greater Milwaukee Area, RemedyNow is an on-demand healthcare provider that brings health and wellness to your doorstep so you can be at your best without missing a beat. Learn more about our company and team of providers online at www.RemedyNow.net.